About Me

My photo
Wife of one, Mom of two two-legged children, Mom of four four-legged children.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My comments to Subaru


Below is the comment I recently submitted to Subaru.  Sadly I had more to say, but it didn't all fit in the space provided.  Hmmm, that sounds familiar.

I have had nothing but problems with this vehicle since I purchased it in August 2010.  No matter what is replaced, and it's had major repairs, the check engine light will not stay off.  The total repair cost to date is more than I've paid on the loan.  This number is only for major repairs, not including routine maintenance. In fact, if that money had been applied to the loan it would almost be paid off!  And then I could trade this vehicle in for a new vehicle that is NOT a Subaru.  I tell everyone I know about the issues with this vehicle and that I would never purchase another one again.
In fact, after my last service appointment, that still did not fix this issue(the light came back on in under a week), you sent me a survey where I explained the issues I've had with the car.  Still I have heard nothing from you.  Do you not stand by your vehicles?  Is this how you treat your customers?  I am extremely disappointed.  This car had almost everything I wanted.  I felt comfortable purchasing based on your reputation.  I now wonder how you got that reputation, because this vehicle has not lived up to it. If you would like to read in detail the issues I've had with this vehicle, please go here: http://redefiningclutter.blogspot.com/search/label/suck%20it%20subaru
If you wish to discuss and resolve these issues, please feel free to contact me using the information provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment