1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it? The amenities of a resort in Cortland, NY. It's the closest thing I have to book down here.
2. How many times a day do you say Hi? Shoot, I meant to count this one day last week. If I'm in the office, it's a lot.
3. Have you ever worn a uniform? Yes, when I worked at the record store. We didn't have to at first but ended up there shortly before I left.
4. What do you think about the most? How to try to fit in everything I want to do with everything I need to do while not neglecting anyone.
5. How many keys are on your keyring? Too many. I still have keys on there from things we don't have anymore. I really ought to take care of that.
6. What was the last thing you bought? We went shopping this afternoon. I got a bathing suit, some jars for iced coffee, a organizer with drawers and some more fabric. I really need to stop buying fabric!
7. Are you growing anything these days? Impatient, but I'm sure that's not what you're looking for. We have a couple of flower gardens that really need attention.
8. What is under your bed? Dust bunnies.
9. What is most important in life? Sqeaking out moments of happiness.
10. What is the strangest word you used this week? I'm sure there was something, I just can't think of anything right now.