About Me

My photo
Wife of one, Mom of two two-legged children, Mom of four four-legged children.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

The Easter Bunny came last night.  He filled baskets and hid eggs.  L had a really good time looking for them and we had a good time watching him.



At our house, the Easter Bunny recycles.  This started with my older son, C.  He has solid plastic basket, and of course the plastic eggs, which gets left out the night before Easter.  The Easter Bunny comes after he goes to bed, fills the basket and hides the eggs.  In the morning, the egg hunt begins.  Candy can't be consumed until after breakfast.  The struggle with L, is that we haven't been able to find a good sturdy basket for him.



As for the To List, I made some progress but didn't finish it.  I did get a practice cake in though.  I'll be making the cake that counts on Friday.




No comments:

Post a Comment