About Me

My photo
Wife of one, Mom of two two-legged children, Mom of four four-legged children.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday, but with words

I can't believe it's already Wednesday.

I'm feeling helpless about the car.  I'm at a loss about where to go from here.  The dealer visit on Monday didn't go well.  They only offered 7800.  I told him I couldn't do it.  He asked why I wanted to get rid of it.  He did not expect the answer he got.  I told him about the check engine light and how it never stays off, about all the repairs and being stuck.  That I'm just done and want to move on.  It's a break up story, and he took it like one.

There was disbelief and bargaining...
"It's left you stranded?"  Yes, twice in fact.
"Let us try to fix it"   It came to you for the first major repair.
"So you've lost all faith in Subaru?"  Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

He took me back out to the service area and told the service manager about the car.  More shock and disbelief.

"Just let us have a crack at it.  It'll only take an hour for us to check it out."  I've already been here for an hour and now I just want to go.

You're 25 miles out of the way from the places I normally go.  You're shuttle service won't take me anywhere because it's too far.  "We'll give you a loaner."

So I left with the service manager's card and a lot on my mind.  Two days later and I still haven't made a decision.  I really feel done with this car and want to move on, but the debt won't let me right now.  I just feel stuck and it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment