About Me

My photo
Wife of one, Mom of two two-legged children, Mom of four four-legged children.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

To do list

Exactly one week from today my house will be invaded by family members, friends, two year olds and their parents for L's second birthday.  So last night as I on my way to bed, I started thinking of things that needed to be done in preparation for next weekend.  So I grabbed the itouch to make the list so I could go to sleep.

The list(in no particular order):
Clean
Laundry
Floors
TV(as in the one that's been on my dining room table for 2 weeks)
Get Easter stuff from the attic
Make and hide eggs
Practice cake
Nails
Pick out clothes for next week
Dining Room
Front Door
Balance Check books
Wrap Bday presents
Party Decorations
Cook for Week
Grocery Shop
Finish Invitations
Litter Box

The items pertaining to work are not typical.  It looks like next week is going to be heads down on a project, which I am not looking forward to.  Which means that any errands I had planned on attempting to run on lunch breaks, will probably not happen.  There is at least one day that I know of so far that they are bringing lunch in.  So not only am I preparing for the party, I'm trying to prepare to not have to think about anything else.  And tomorrow is a holiday?  Fan-freakin-tastic.  All the more that has to be done today.  Looks like there won't be any attic work this weekend either.

No comments:

Post a Comment