About Me

My photo
Wife of one, Mom of two two-legged children, Mom of four four-legged children.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Satellite radio is my BFF. Until tomorrow.

I rarely have the pleasure of satellite radio.  I've really only enjoyed it in a couple or rental cars while on business trips.  In fact, the free trial of the satellite radio expired while I was driving one of those rental cars.  It made us very sad.

So you can imagine how excited I was when the loaner Subaru had an active satellite radio in it.  I was looking for Lithium(the station, not the drug), but on my way I found the 80's, the 90's, Ozzy and Hair Nation.   I now officially have radio ADD.   I am constantly switching stations and have considered altering presets so I can flip through them from the steering wheel.  I haven't.  I was just tempted.  I do have to give it back tomorrow.

I seriously enjoyed this feature.  I have been rocking out to Warrant, Nirvana, Wreckx-N-Effect and a cover of Funky town that made the rearview mirror vibrate.  

I really hope there isn't a camera in that car, because that would be embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment