About Me

My photo
Wife of one, Mom of two two-legged children, Mom of four four-legged children.

Friday, June 15, 2012

SUYL - Master Bedroom

Linking up with week 3 of Kelly's Korner's Show Us Your Life series.  This week is Master Bedrooms and Guest Rooms.  We don't have a guest room anymore, so for it's just the Master Bedroom for us.

This was the first room in our house to be painted.  I liked the idea of a pale yellow room with green trim.  Our closet is the opposite of the same colors (green walls, yellow trim).  This room is also the cat sanctuary where they can go and not be bothered by the toddler.  Because we're pretty much the only people who see it, this room is last on the list for updates.


This was my husband's before we got together, but I really like how well it goes with the room.


These photos are above the bed.  These are photos I took of flowers in our garden.




I'd like to add this to the room, but I need to fix the peeling corner first.

No comments:

Post a Comment