About Me

My photo
Wife of one, Mom of two two-legged children, Mom of four four-legged children.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge Day 6

See:  I see a messy basement as that's where the computers are.  We trade off first thing in the morning for quiet coffee time. It's functional unfinished space.  Not as bad as the attic.

Hear:  I hear J and L upstairs getting breakfast.

Taste:  French vanilla coffee.

Smell:  French vanilla coffee.

Feel:  A little groggy and stiff after a nights sleep.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, French Vanilla coffee is the best thing ever. Mmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet coffee time is the best! I love waking up slow on the weekends. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best! It's awful to say, but I love it when the toddler sleeps in.

      Delete