About Me

My photo
Wife of one, Mom of two two-legged children, Mom of four four-legged children.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 29 - Where I've traveled

I really haven't traveled much, though I'd like to.  Even though I live less than a day's drive from a border, I've never left the country.  Of course now I'd need a passport to do so, I really should get on that.  Especially since one of our vacation options is about an hour from the border.  We'll see what we decide.  Enough rambling.

As a child we visited Florida, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, New York City, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.  As an adult I've gone to Connecticut, Rhode Island, Upstate New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and most recently South Carolina and Michigan.  Not sure South Carolina and Michigan really count as I was there for work, but we did go to SC 4 times and drove around a lot.  I'm not counting Georgia at all since I really just drove through it twice to get to SC.  Once at night in the snow(yes, snow in Georgia, we thought we left it up here, but it tagged along) and once during the day, but we were really just getting to/from the airport.

Our upcoming vacation will either be in Vermont or a combo of New Hampshire and Cape Cod.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to go to some of these places. hope you can get your passport sorted soon so you can travel more.

    ReplyDelete