About Me

My photo
Wife of one, Mom of two two-legged children, Mom of four four-legged children.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dearest Subaru,

You make me laugh.  I really needed a good laugh today and you came through with flying colors!

Thank you so much for requesting that I complete a survey regarding my recent vehicle service visit and my vehicle satisfaction!  You have no idea how excited I was to fill out that survey!  Your timing is impeccable!   I realize that these comments may be coming off sarcastic, but they're not.  I really feel that you should know how miserable I am owning one of your vehicles.  And I do apologize for having to send you here to read about all of the issues with my crappy car, but they would not all fit in the comment space you provided.

So, grab a snack, get comfy and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment