About Me

My photo
Wife of one, Mom of two two-legged children, Mom of four four-legged children.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

May Birchbox!

So a friend of mine recently introduced me to Birchbox.  For those of you who haven't heard of it, it's a service that for $10 a month will send you beauty supply samples in a cute little box.  I'm not one to use lots of beauty products, but so far it's been fun.  I got my second box today.

This month's box is coinciding with the Gossip Girl season finale.  Unfortunately, I had left the memory card for the camera in the laptop and used the itouch to take pictures.  I'll have to take some better ones later, but to give you an idea, this is box right after opening it.



And a view of some of the samples I got.  That's nail polish, perfume and a skin care product.
 There was also an anti-aging cream, shampoo and conditioner samples and a note card that simply says "xoxo" on it.

I can't wait to play with these more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment