About Me

My photo
Wife of one, Mom of two two-legged children, Mom of four four-legged children.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Thanks Kraft!

So about a week ago I made a nasty discovery while cooking dinner.  There was a glob of something disgusting in my box of macaroni and cheese.  Which of course, prompted a complaint from me.  They returned my email a couple days later apologizing and promising to make it right.

Fast forward to this afternoon, when I received a letter from them apologizing again, a coupon for a free box of macaroni and cheese, and a check for $10.  I kind of expected the coupon, but the check was a surprise.

Thank you, Kraft.  Thank you for standing by your product and fixing the situation.  I respect you as a company and will continue to purchase your products.

No pressure Subaru.

No comments:

Post a Comment