My worst habits:
1. Complaining/negativity - I complain. A lot. I know I shouldn't and sometimes wonder if I can ever really be happy.
2. Not cleaning - I hate cleaning. My house isn't dirty. I vacuum and wash things. Though dusting isn't high on the list. With all of our clutter, it just makes things more difficult. See I'm complaining again!
3. Unfinished projects - I have lots of them. I usually start, then L wakes up and I have to stop and just don't get back to them.
4. Procrastination - It bugs me when other people do it, but when it's me, it's somehow ok.
5. Junk food - I have really bad eating habits. I don't want to pass them on to L, but am afraid I am.
6. Control freak - I put things in places where I can find them again. I know where I put it down. I will go back to that spot to look for it. If you move it, I will be upset. There is a reason behind almost* everything I do.
* I have to say almost because I am occasionally irrational. It comes with the gender. Deal with it.