About Me

My photo
Wife of one, Mom of two two-legged children, Mom of four four-legged children.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge Day 9

My worst habits:
1.  Complaining/negativity - I complain.  A lot.  I know I shouldn't and sometimes wonder if I can ever really be happy.
2.  Not cleaning - I hate cleaning.  My house isn't dirty.  I vacuum and wash things.  Though dusting isn't high on the list.  With all of our clutter, it just makes things more difficult.  See I'm complaining again!
3.  Unfinished projects -  I have lots of them.  I usually start, then L wakes up and I have to stop and just don't get back to them.
4.  Procrastination -  It bugs me when other people do it, but when it's me, it's somehow ok.
5.  Junk food - I have really bad eating habits.  I don't want to pass them on to L, but am afraid I am.
6.  Control freak - I put things in places where I can find them again.  I know where I put it down.  I will go back to that spot to look for it.  If you move it, I will be upset.  There is a reason behind almost* everything I do.



*  I have to say almost because I am occasionally irrational.  It comes with the gender.  Deal with it.

6 comments:

  1. I'm negative too so totally understand that one and I love junk food it's just too nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Junk food just tastes so much better than healthy stuff. It's not fair.

      Delete
  2. I hate cleaning, too! Not just the house, but myself. I always said that if I had a genie grant me three wishes, the first one would be never having to ever clean anything again, including myself. I'd be SO happy then. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great wish! I'll have to remember that one if I ever run into a genie myself.

      Delete
  3. I think procrastination and unfinished projects go well together. Read someone the other day refer to working on their PHD - Projects Half Done! I have more than a few of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do go together. Kind of like chocolate and peanut butter!

      Delete